The bodybolster is an isometric product, used as a postural support when seated, and a stretching and conditioning tool when exercising.
It's heritage is in physiotherapy; it was designed in collaboration with a team of Australian physiotherapists to promote relaxation of muscles and mobility of joints.
The bodybolster is a therapeutic product listed on the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (ARTG) 142584-Medical Device Class 1.
It is made with medical grade PVC and contains no latex. Its two unique features make it comfortable and easy to use; more intuitive, promoting body awareness.
Self Inflating:It can be modified as needed for body type, comfort and structural limitations.
Malleability:It provides greater comfort and control of movement. This allows natural motion without the jerkiness that can sometimes truncate movement when using a harder foam roller.
Portable, versatile, effective, affordable!
- Allows self-management of postural problems
- Allows prevention and management of back pain, neck strain and shoulder aches
- Provides ‘active’ support - meaning it promotes healthy micro-movement rather than static sitting with foam supports
- Eases stiff or sore postures
- Corrects posture/alignment of hip, shoulders, chin
- Stretches and strengthens the whole body
- Lengthens muscles
- Reduces muscle tension
- Reduces pressure on discs and spinal nerves
- Increases suppleness and range of movement
- Promotes mental and physical relaxation
- Develops postural awareness
- Reduces risk of injury to joints, muscles and tendons
- Adjustable / self-inflating