Release Your Body.
The bodybolster was designed by a team of Australian Physiotherapists.
The bodybolster offers 'active' support which engages and activates the muscles and promotes good posture. This form of support is recommended by many healthcare professionals over the conventional 'passive' foam lumber supports.
The unique self-inflation feature of the bodybolster allows you to easily adjust the level of support it provides as you move it in different positions to ease your muscle tension.
- 'Active’ support
- Relieve tension
- Relieves pain from herniated discs
- Ease stiff or sore postures
- Adjustable / self-inflating
- Correct posture/alignment of hip, shoulders, chin
- Reduce pressure on discs and spinal nerves
- Optimizes lung capacity
- Promotes safe in-chair stretching
Listed on the Australian Register Of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) 142584 - Medical Device Class 1